Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Effective Home Remedies for Yeast Infection

Candida albicans is a type of fungus that is usually found in the vagina. Certain conditions can trigger the overgrowth of this fungus, thus resulting to infection and a condition known as vaginal yeast infection. Yeast infection or candidiasis can be triggered by changes within the vaginal environment, HIV or sexual transmission and injury. Although women are more susceptible to the condition, the fungus can also infect men.

Wearing wet or damp undergarments, excessive usage of deodorants and wearing tight clothing can trigger yeast infection. Pregnancy, consumption of antibiotics, diabetes and excessive sugar intake are considered as trigger factors for the condition as well. Although the condition is prevalent in women, it can be easily cured using OTC or prescribed medications. However, if you want to prevent any side effects while treating the condition, you can also opt for natural remedies against yeast infection.

Natural Remedies against Yeast Infection

This condition is considered as notorious and recurrent. Although experiencing vaginal yeast infection is rare, repeated bouts can be extremely frustrating. To manage the condition, you can opt for natural cures against yeast infection.

Home Remedies

* Yogurt is considered as one of the most popular home remedies for yeast infection. Lactobacillus acidophilus, which is a friendly bacterium, can be obtained from yogurt. This type of bacteria is helpful in fighting yeast overgrowth. You can rip the benefits of these good bacteria by dipping a tampon to unsweetened yogurt and inserting it into the vagina.

* Prepare a garlic paste and wrap it using cheesecloth. Use a dental floss or waxed thread to tie the cheesecloth so that it can be easily pulled out of the vagina after the treatment.

* You can prepare an effective genital wash by simply adding vinegar into water. Make sure to use a lighter concentration of the vinegar to prevent the burning sensation. Use this to wash your vagina and cure yeast infection.

* Tea tree oil is another helpful remedy against the condition. Simply apply tea tree oil into the affected area to sooth irritation and reduce the soreness and redness of the skin.

Dietary Supplements

Regular consumption of yogurt is helpful, not just for women, but even for men who are inflicted with yeast infection. Yogurt is considered a natural cure for the condition, as it is helpful in eliminating excessive amount of yeast in the body. Apples and green tea can also serve as natural cures for the condition, as these are also helpful in reducing the amount of yeast within the body. Cranberry is also beneficial, as it is not only helpful against UTI, but it can also protect the body against yeast infection. Cranberry can provide a natural cure against infection by restoring the normal pH level within the vaginal environment.

Aside from knowing the effective remedies against yeast infection, it is also necessary to learn the preventive measures that you can adopt against the condition. It is important that you avoid using wet or damp and dirty undergarments. Wearing loose clothes is also advisable to promote proper air circulation within the genital area. Unsafe sexual activities should be avoided to prevent transmitting or contracting the infection.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete